- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Notice is hereby given that the Kauai County Housing Agency, pursuant to Sec. 511 of the Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998, through 24 CFR Part 903, will hold a public hearing on the County’s Public Housing Agency Annual Plan for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2020. The public hearing will be held at the County Housing Agency in Piikoi Meeting Room B located in the Piikoi Building at 4444 Rice St., Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii on June 18, 2020 at 2:00PM.
- This public hearing will be conducted for the purpose of furnishing citizens with information on the status of the mission, goals and objectives of the Annual PHA Plans that serves the need of low-income and very low-income families during the specified years.
- All interested persons are invited to attend and to state their views on the proposed plan either orally or in writing. Written testimonies prior to the hearing would be appreciated. The Kauai County Housing Agency will fully consider all written and oral submissions and will make a decision with respect to those comments submitted at the public hearing or prior to the close of business on June 12, 2020. Please send written comments to the Kauai County Housing Agency, 4444 Rice St., Suite 330, Lihue, Hawaii, 96766, Attn: Jennifer Toguchi.
- Copies of the PHAs Annual Plan is available for review to any interested person at the Kauai County Housing Agency between the hours of 8:00AM and 4:00PM, Monday through Friday, except for legal federal and state holidays.
- Accommodations for persons with special needs and interpreters for non-English speaking citizens will be available at all public hearings and sessions upon written request five business days prior to the meeting date.
- Adam Roversi
- Housing Director
- Kauai County Housing Agency
- (TGI1278240 5/4/20)