- University of Hawai’i
- Candidate Advisory Council
- NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR
- THE BOARD OF REGENTS
- OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI’I
- One (1) Kaua’i County seat available for term
- to begin immediately
- Candidates must reside in Kaua’i County.
- The Candidate Advisory Council, created by Act 56, 2007
- Session Laws of Hawai’i, qualifies, screens, and presents to
- the governor, pools of qualified candidates from which the
- Board of Regents shall be nominated.
- Visit the Candidate Advisory Council website at
- www.hawaii.edu/rcac for more information.
- Applications will be accepted through April 23, 2018.
- (TGI1084647 3/28, 4/1/18)