SUMMONS AND NOTICE
STATE OF MINNESOTA TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON FAMILY COURT DIVISION
In Re: the Matter of the Child/ren of: Petition Number: 82-JV-17-1052
NOTICE TO: James J Parsonson, legal custodian or parent of the child/ren.
1. A Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition has been filed on December 08, 2017, in the State of Minnesota, County of Washington, District Court, Juvenile Court Division, 14949 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN 55082, alleging among other things that the custodial rights of James J Parsonson as to a child with DOB 10/23/2001, should be transferred to Washington County Community Services upon grounds as stated in the petition, and asking for an order of this Court transferring such custodial rights.
2. THEREFORE, notice is hereby given that the matter of said Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition will be called for hearing before the Washington County District Court, Juvenile Court Division, 14949 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN, on February 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm or as soon after as the matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE THEREFORE ORDERED to appear before said Court at said time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. IF YOU FAIL TO APPEAR AT THE HEARING, the Court may still conduct the hearing in your absence and grant appropriate relief, including transferring permanent legal and physical custody of the child DOB 10/23/2001 to Washington County Community Services.
WITNESS, the Honorable B. William Ekstrum
Judge, Tenth Judicial District
Annette Fritz, Court Administrator
STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT COUNTY OF WASHINGTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
ORDER FOR HEARING AND
IN THE MATTER OF THE CHILD OF: NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
Parent(s) Court File No. 82-JV-17-1052
County Attorney File No. TY-2017-1938
Mary Jo Nemec, Washington County Community Services, Stillwater, Minnesota, has filed in this Court a Petition for Permanent Custody to the Agency.
THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that said Petition be heard by the Court at the Washington County Government Center, 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, MN, on February 15, 2018, at 2:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, and on any subsequent hearing dates set on this matter.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that notice hereof be given to the father of said child, by publication in The Garden Island, a legal newspaper, for three weeks and last published at least 10 days before the hearing as provided by law and by mailing a copy of such notice by certified mail to the natural father’s known address of 3949 Kiani Street, Koloa, Hawaii 96756.
Ekstrum, B. William (Judge)
Judge of District Court
(TGI1063565 1/17, 1/24, 1/31/18)