- INVITATION FOR BIDS
- KEALAULA ON PUA LOKE, WOMEN IN NEED
- KEALAULA ON PUA LOKE PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECT
- 4386 PUA LOKE STREET, LIHUE, KAUAI, HAWAII 96766.
- Women In Need is receiving bids for the installation of Photovoltaic Solar Energy panels to be installed on the units located at 4386 Pua Loke Street, Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii 96766.
- SCOPE OF WORK: Project bids should include: solar energy assessment, design, engineering, permitting and application submittal, incl. KIUC interconnections, installation of roof-mounted solar PV hardware with flashing and wiring, system qualification, tuning and commissioning after new KIUC meter install, one-year warranty on labor and materials by installation contractor and extended warranties on equipment via original equipment manufacturers.
- Project consists of Installation of solar panels on 14 Duplex Units; one (1) office building;
- CONTRACTOR LICENSE: Contractor shall be licensed and insured, have at least five (5) years of experience in the solar power systems. Contractor will also need to demonstrate experience with projects utilizing federal funds, e.g., Davis Bacon Wages, Section 3 Reporting, etc.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Deadline for submission of proposed bids is due Monday, October 18, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. submissions must be sent via email to Sharon Graham, WIN Housing Director at Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Women In Need will notify the successful contract on or around Monday, October 25, 2021.
- (TGI1344720 10/6, 10/11/21)