NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE PROVIDERS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Kekaha Agriculture Association (KAA) is seeking qualified professionals to provide subject matter expertise and services in the fields listed below:
1) Aerial/Drone Surveying
2) Biological Resource Surveying
3) Civil Engineering
4) Cultural Resource Surveying
5) Drainage Management
6) Environmental Engineering
7) Land Surveying
8) Native Hawaiian Habitat Restoration Services
9) Planning and Permitting
Qualified, responsive providers of professional services listed above will be considered for service contracts in connection with a Readiness and Environmental Protection Integration (REPI) Challenge Project to design 200 acres of Open Floodable Space on 400 acres of land on the Mana Plain, in the vicinity of the former Nohili loko pu’uone. Future notices may be posted as additional needs arise throughout the project lifetime.
In response to this solicitation, interested individuals or firms should submit by electronic mail one copy, in pdf format, of their Statement of Qualifications, including a Letter of Interest (LOI). The Statement of Qualifications with LOI, shall be received by Basil Gomez (email@example.com) on behalf of the Kekaha Agriculture Association. Submittals received before 4:00 p.m. on Friday July 14, 2023 will be considered for services.
The Statement of Qualifications shall include:
1. Letter of Interest (LOI) indicating the numeral corresponding to the category listed above (the LOI shall specify all categories being responded to).
2. Contact information for one (1) or more clients (but not more than five (5) clients) for whom services were rendered during the preceding five (5) years
3. Any relevant information on the firm’s or individual’s experience, expertise and past performance including but not limited to quality of work, cost control and ability to meet schedules and, if applicable, a brief list of any previous involvement and familiarity with agricultural drainage and green infrastructure projects.
Submittals without the above items will be considered incomplete and may be excluded from consideration. Professional registration in the State of Hawaii is required for the provision of design, engineering and land surveying services.
(SA/TGI1418299 6/7, 6/14/23)